Tent Time - OMG, OMG, OMFG!




'Tis that time of year to enter the tents and watch a bunch of really skinny models walk around in really expensive clothes. Now, according to Kelly Cutrone, only the people seated in the first three rows of the shows matter. Like, in life. So therefore, as I won't be seated in said rows, you can choose to ignore my coverage (and that of the rest of the industry filling the seats) and only pay attention to what the important people have to say. I guess they do have a better view.

But if you do decide to tune in for my opinions, I'll also give updates on what I choose to wear and be judged in every day. (Remember, I have not gone shopping for anything other than what The Works has provided, so this should be a very interesting challenge, with no liquid leggings involved.)

No comments: