Zara, How I Love Hate Love You



My relationship with Zara is much like that of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty.

I adore their image, but then I take them home and inevitably discover that they've gone on a severe heroin binge and trashed my apartment. Or the equivalent in fashion terms.

Whomever is in charge of construction needs to go back to sewing school. I've had multiple garments basically fall apart on my body.

My latest disappointment? A pair of harem / jodhpur-esque pants that look lovely on, but have a busted zipper and a hem that's half falling off.

Past disasters have also included two dresses that ripped up the back when I pulled them on (and no, I did not buy a too small size, I swear).

Zara, we need to talk. Even Forever21 can keep their sh*t together. Work on it, please.

No comments: