Bad Loehmann's, Bad




I have been betrayed by a longtime, loyal (up til now) , do anything for them, dear, dear friend: Loehmann's. Last time I shopped there, the woman behind the register told me I could pick like 15 magazines from a list they had and get subscriptions to them for free, just for being a Loehmann's customer. Wow, ok, yeah, sweet.

Not so much. Turns out you get the mags for a few months and then they start billing the CREDIT CARD you used to make your clothing purchase. None of this was explained to me, or apparently any other customers.

But, really, it gets worse. I called up customer service and asked them to cancel all of the mags. They told me in a sweet, robotic voice, "Yes, of course, all are canceled. Thank you for your business."

Again, not so much. My recent credit card statement shows several $15 withdrawals for the magazines that were supposedly canceled.

Why Loehmann's???? And after I've been so good to you.

No comments: